By using the SubjectPlanner.com website, you're agreeing to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting SubjectPlanner’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to SubjectPlanner. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of SubjectPlanner’s stated Services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing United States Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Violating any of the following terms will result in the termination of your SubjectPlanner account. While SubjectPlanner prohibits such conduct, you understand and agree that SubjectPlanner cannot be responsible for content posted on the website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods is strictly prohibited.
You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any additional information requested in during the signup process.
You're responsible for maintaining security for your account and password. SubjectPlanner is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain security for your account and password.
You're responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) in the use of the Service.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the SubjectPlanner's marketing materials.
Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Terms for Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- A valid credit card or debit card is required for an account.
- If you initially sign up for an account and you don't cancel the account within 30 days, you'll be billed monthly, starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you won't be charged.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis, in advance, and is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, upgrade or downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused months on an open account. No exceptions will be made, in order to treat everyone fairly.
- All fees are exclusive of any and all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies and duties, excluding United States federal or state taxes.
- If you upgrade or downgrade your plan level, the credit card or debit card you provided will be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Termination of Agreements, Cancellation and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of Services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- You're solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You cannot cancel your account via an email or phone request. You can cancel your account at any time through the SubjectPlanner website.
- Your account and the content created within your account will be deleted immediately from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be retrieved once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel your account before the end of your current month, your cancellation takes effect immediately. You won't be charged again.
- SubjectPlanner, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other SubjectPlanner Service, for any reason and at any time. Such termination of Service will result in deactivating or deleting your account, your access to your account, and the forfeiture of all content in your account. SubjectPlanner reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason and at any time.
Service and Price Modifications
SubjectPlanner reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice, as it sees fit. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time on the SubjectPlanner website or via an email from SubjectPlanner. SubjectPlanner shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any price change, modification, removal or discontinuation of the Service.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
- You use the Service at your sole risk. The Service is provided “as is” or “as available.". Technical support is only available to paying members and is available via email only.
- You understand SubjectPlanner uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the required hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology necessary to run the Service.
- You may not modify, adapt or hack the Service. You may not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated in any way with the Service, SubjectPlanner or any other SubjectPlanner Service.
- You may not copy, duplicate, exploit, reproduce, resell or sell any portion of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service without express written permission from SubjectPlanner.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we deem in our sole discretion as defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, unlawful, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, written, physical or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any SubjectPlanner customer, member, employee or officer will result in account termination.
- You understand that the technical transmission and/or processing of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve both transmissions over various networks and changes to adapt and/or conform to technical requirements for connecting networks or devices.
- You must not host, post, transmit or upload unsolicited email, SMSs, or spam messages.
- You must not transmit any viruses, worms or code that is destructive in nature.
- Should your bandwidth usage exceed 500 MB/month, or significantly exceed average bandwidth usage of other SubjectPlanner customers (as determined solely by SubjectPlanner), we reserve the right to throttle your file hosting or immediately disable your account.
- SubjectPlanner doesn't warrant that the Service: will meet your specific requirements; will be timely, error-free, secure or uninterrupted; will provide accurate or reliable results that may be obtained from the use of the Service; will meet your expectations when it comes to the quality of any information, products, Services, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service; will be corrected should there are any errors in the Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that SubjectPlanner shall not be liable for any consequential, exemplary, direct, indirect, incidental or special damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SubjectPlanner has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the Service; the cost of procuring substitute goods and Services resulting from any goods, data, information or Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of SubjectPlanner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SubjectPlanner and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and SubjectPlanner (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to SubjectPlanner’s Services and the full content of our website.
All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and the materials you upload remain yours.
SubjectPlanner doesn't pre-screen content, but SubjectPlanner have the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion, to refuse or remove any content available via the Service.
The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2013 Escape Hatch LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from SubjectPlanner.
Questions about these terms should be sent to support at email@example.com.